Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 2: do 100 push-ups

So, I took an easy one today because my schedule was pretty busy. And by "easy" I mean "can be done without having to go outside in less than 15 minutes." A hundred push-ups is by no means an easy task. I have no upper body strength, and I dove into it without really doing any warm-ups. Don't congratulate me either, though. I attempted to do it in 10 sets of 10.

The reason why I did this was to start to edge myself towards that line where you almost can't make it. And as I was feeling my push-ups getting progressively weaker and my breaks getting longer, I realized I was taking the easy way out. Sure, this is tiring. Sure, I will pay for this in the morning. But I did it. And the pain was only temporary. Next time I'll have to reach a little farther.

No comments:

Post a Comment